follow site Meet Boomerang, an amazingly powerful email app for Android. Featuring advanced functionality not even available on default Desktop Gmail – like snoozing emails, scheduling emails to be auto-sent later, response tracking, and more, Boomerang is probably the professional mail client you’ve been dreaming about.
These features, combined with an intuitive gesture system and eye-catching design, make Boomerang one of the best ways to access Gmail and Exchange messages on your Android phone.
You can even use the app to remind yourself of something to be done later – as the email will appear in your inbox at the time you choose.
Currently it integrates with Gmail, Google Apps, and Microsoft Exchange accounts only, but the developers say more accounts will be added shortly.
The key features of the app are:
- Schedule mails to be sent at a later date (especially good for launches, birthdays, and to help prioritise mails early in a new week – so they’re read and actioned faster)
- Track responses to the emails you send
- Set up Read Receipts & Click Tracking – so you know when your emails are read or included links clicked
- Boomerang to a location – snooze emails to reappear at the top of your inbox at a particular location (e.g. airline tickets needed only at the airport, work emails show up when you’re at office not while at home, or a presentation in the email that pops up at the top when you’re a client location or at the presentation venue)
- Push notifications (of all emails – current and Boomeranged)
- Account-specific themes
- Customisable multi-gesture support
- Home screen widget
- Search through all your messages across all Gmail and Exchange folders