India hasn’t seen as much social conscience and discussions around Indian polity and politics over the past decades, as it has in the last 3-4 years.
Street corners, water coolers, car rides, social networks are all rife with sentiments of growing focus, opinions and discussions about Indian law, and governance.
Discussing ongoing events with people around you is one thing. But do you really know the basic roots of your country’s constitution? What all does it specify? What basic rights do you have in your country?
Grow your awareness around Indian polity via a definitive source.
Constitution of India is a great app if you want to know your rights as a citizen of India.
- Full, unedited content of all the 394 Articles divided into Parts, Sections and Sub-Sections
- 97 Amendments, 12 Schedules and their complete contents available
- Decent Search functionality that allows you to search within Constitution or Central Parliament Acts.
- Allows Bookmarking of desired Articles
- Well laid out interface in the form of Heading and Description for every screen
- Allows zooming in and text resizing
- Sharing of content via SMS, Email, Whatsapp etc.