Yummly, included in Apple’s App Store’s Best of 2014 and even featured on Today Show, allows you access to over a million recipes from around the globe!
In fact, it does much more than just offer recipes – the app includes food blogs, digital recipe box, recipe videos, article recommendations, smart shopping list and even a one-hour grocery delivery.
Let’s explore the app:
- You can get where to buy Pregabalin online personalised recipe recommendations and consequently, http://oceanadesigns.net/images/granite/toasted-almond/toasted-almond.jpg shopping lists.
- You can see find recipes by diet & allergy preferences. You can even narrow down your search by opting for ingredients you like and dislike.
- Integrated with top recipe sites such as Allrecipes, Epicurious, Food52 and with food blogs such as Chow, Simply Recipes, Steamy Kitchen, to name a few – so the list of things you could learn to cook is almost endless
- Yummly has been integrated with Apple’s Health application, allowing the you to track nutrition and servings in your diet.
- Digital Recipe box allows the you to collect, save and organize their recipes with a simple tap on the “Yum” button in the app. In the digital recipe box, a personal collection of recipes can be made for organizing and sharing purposes.
- There’s even a barcode scanner that you can use to make shopping list easier.
- The app even learns your tastes and soon begins to only showcase recipes that match your tastes and preferences. After using the “Yum” button five times, the application starts to suggest recipes, throw up recipe videos and article recommendations basis this knowledge.
- Personalized Diets: Yummly can scour recipes from across the web and automatically filter out recipes based on your tastes, allergies, and diets.
- A noteworthy feature of this application is that, if you have this app on multiple devices, log into Yummly and your list will automatically sync between devices.
- And our absolute favourite – with the help of the ”With” & “Without” filters you can search recipes for immediate cooking with the ingredients you actually have at home! So no more enticing you with things you can’t cook at the time, yet interesting recipes for the ingredients you do have at hand. Super!